Students at all year levels benefit from wellbeing and personal development input, often provided by specialist external agencies. These include:
- Department of Education and Training – Respectful Relationships
- REACH – Resilience training, Self Esteem and Positive Peer Dynamics, Diversity, Leadership, Goals, Dreams and Motivation
- Courage to Care Program – empowering students to be upstanders, not bystanders in the fight against abuse, bullying and discrimination.
- R U OK? – input by motivational speakers, health providers
- Beyond Blue – how to access mental health services
The Essendon Keilor College Student Code of Conduct is based on our values: Excellence, Diligence, Integrity, Community and Service. It details the behaviours we expect students to demonstrate in upholding these values. They are the expectations to which students are held accountable.
Click here for the Student Code of Conduct
Positive Behaviour Framework: Respect – Engage – Aspire – Learn (REAL)
This schoolwide framework complements the Student Code of Conduct.
It specifies the positive behaviours that ensure students are respectful, engage positively and productively, and aspireto excel so they can optimise learning whether it’s in classrooms, outdoors, in the community or when using technology.
The consistent implementation of this framework contributes to the orderliness and positive school climate that enhances learning. It also fosters the cooperative, mindful spirit we value on all campuses.
Click here for the REAL Framework