Essendon Keilor College is an open entry school. We welcome all eligible students.
Grade 6 (enrolled in a Government Primary School) to Year 7
- The enrolment process is managed by the Transition Co-ordinator in each primary school.
- Enrolment forms are issued to parents and must be returned to the primary school.
- When the placement process is completed you will be notified by the primary school.
- The principles of the Department’s Neighbourhood School Policy guide the process of Year 7 enrolment.
Grade 6 (enrolled in a Non-Government Primary School) to Year 7
- You can complete the Online Enrolment Form or submit a completed Enrolment Form directly to one of our Junior Campus offices or via your primary school’s Transition Coordinator.
- The same placement principles apply as for students in Government primary schools.
- Contact the Junior Campus offices for further assistance:
East Keilor P 8331 0109
Niddrie P 9375 8400
Secondary School Transfers – Years 7-12
- Complete an Online Enrolment Form or submit a completed Enrolment Form directly to reception at one of the campuses or via mail to:
Essendon Keilor College
PO Box 142
Niddrie VIC 3042
- You can also phone or visit the relevant campus for an Application Form.
- Applications must be accompanied by a COPY of the most recent:
NAPLAN report (Years 7-10 students)
- Once an application for enrolment has been received, you will be contacted to arrange an interview.