Helping students achieve peak performance by making progress in every lesson every day is how we go about achieving our vision.
To that end we are committed to providing quality instruction using consistent approaches across year levels and campuses. We ensure a scope and sequence of curriculum delivery that ensures a smooth transition from year level to year level and either of our junior campuses to the senior campus.
Our personalised learning programs:
- recognise and cater for the unique needs, backgrounds, interests and prior learning of each student
- reflect current evidence-informed practice
- are data driven
- involve students in challenging but realistic goal setting
- provide for choice and are open-ended
- encourage the appropriate use of digital tools
- foster autonomy; responsibility for one’s own learning and progress
- prepare students with the knowledge, skills, and values for lifelong learning.
The curriculum is
- delivered by passionate, expert teachers who foster positive relationships with students
- engaging, rigorous and future-focused
- inquiry based, interactive and designed to foster curiosity, creativity, critical thinking and communication
- underpinned by careful monitoring, effective feedback, self-reflection and an assessment cycle that informs future learning
- regularly reviewed.