It is College Council policy that all students wear uniform. It has been designed to:
- enable students to be identified as belonging to the College
- enhance the image of the College
- be comfortable and attractive
- allow participation of all students in all activities
- be economical and of good quality
- contribute to the sense of pride in belonging to the College.
It is expected that all students wear the uniform in a manner that reflects pride in the College.
This means the uniform will be:
- clean and in a state of good repair
- well fitted
- worn without visible additions.
543 Keilor Road
Niddrie VIC 3042
Mon-Fri 8.30am – 5.30am
Sat 9.00am – 1.00pm
P: 3 9379 5037
E: [email protected]au
No other styles or brands are permitted.
Click here for the Uniform Policy.