Essendon Keilor College provides an outstanding educational experience for 700 students in Melbourne’s north-western suburbs on discrete Junior campuses in East Keilor and Niddrie, and a Senior campus in Essendon.
Choose Essendon Keilor College for:
- it’s clear direction, innovative drive and future focus
- it’s targeted professional learning program
- leadership opportunities; and
- your personal satisfaction.
We have a clear vision, philosophy and set of values that drive the daily work of:
- helping all students develop the knowledge, skills and dispositions to achieve their personal and academic potential – we see and celebrate peak performance often
- equipping students for the future they’ll inherit
- developing ethical citizens who contribute, live meaningfully and succeed.
As a teacher at Essendon Keilor College you will be:
- respected as a professional; a colleague whose collaboration in implementing the school’s vision is highly valued
- welcomed and supported through our Induction Program
- held to high expectations
- enriched by high quality professional development and feedback on your teaching
- be involved in a collaborative Professional Teaching Team
- encouraged to develop leadership skills and given leadership opportunities
- able to express your interests and contribute your expertise through the co-curricular program
- making a critical investment in our students and their promising futures.
If you are a passionate educator or Education Support applicant who can fully commit to:
- our vision, values, philosophy and strategic agenda
- your own ongoing learning journey
- taking every student from where they are to where their potential lies …
… then this is the College for you.
Essendon Keilor College invites applications from teachers of all experience levels: Graduate to Expert and Education Support staff in the areas of administration and integration.
Instructions for Applicants
School based vacancies are managed through the Victorian Department of Education and Training (DET) Recruitment Online system. Click here.
- Cover sheet: name of applicant, record number (if relevant), home address and contact details,
position title and vacancy number
- CV: a summary of qualifications and experience
- Response to the selection criteria: up to 7 pages is recommended
- Referee details: the names and contact details of up to three referees who can provide information regarding the applicant in relation to the key selection criteria.
Please contact Diana Ortega with any further enquiries. P: 8331 0100
We recommend familiarising yourself with the following content available on this site:
Vision, Mission, Values