The following information explains the enrolment procedures for students wishing to transfer to Essendon Keilor College from another secondary school.
Secondary School Transfers: Years 7 – 12
An Enrolment Application form is available as follows:
- Directly from the school. Please telephone or visit the campus of your choice.
- On-line: download (pdf format), complete and mail to P.O. Box 142, Niddrie, 3042 (see below)
- On-line: submit electronically.
Applications must be accompanied by a COPY of the following:
- the most recently available end-of-semester report
- the most recently available NAPLAN report (applicable to students in Years 7-10)
Once an application for enrolment has been received, you will be contacted to arrange an interview.
Applications can be delivered to reception at any campus or posted to:
Essendon Keilor College
P.O. Box 142, Niddrie, 3042